Mimosa Black Grocery Bag
Black Canvas Tote Featuring “Smells Like Fermented Bananas” by Gayle Johnson.
Envision a lazy day in a hammock feeling the breeze, under a mimosa tree, sipping on a lovely beverage.
Our black canvas tote is anything but basic when adorned with a limited edition art print by Gayle Johnson. Use this sturdy, gusseted canvas bag to carry the ingredients of your favorite cocktail to brunch, or take it shopping with you when buying groceries.
Machine washable, inside out, and designed to last. All proceeds support our nonprofit programs.
- Canvas tote
- 78% humidity Breeze The smell of fermented bananas wafts from a mimosa tree in full bloom. Bumble bees and honey bees throw elbows at one another for the sweetest pollen. Up high, a scraggly nest of robin eggs has hatched, tiny beaks open, safely away from twitching cats. At the least expected moment, a hummingbird blurs by, darting against the blossoms. From the deeply shaded porch, you watch the show, immersed in sensual relaxation.
All proceeds support our programs!
Save the Planet; Kill the Plastics!
1 x Large Nonwoven Black Tote
- Made from heavy duty high quality recycled Polypropylene,reusable and environmental friendly. tested to hold more than 40 lbs. Light weight, durable and extra large
- Removable bottom base stiffener insert, handles sewn along the entire outer walls of the Bag, hanging Loop sewn on the top of each bag.
- Bags stand upright and stay open to make loading and unloading groceries much easier.
- Size: 15" (L) x 10"(D) x 13"(H), Strap: 1.5" x 21" color: Black.